We take great care creating our chocolates and hand packing your order to guarantee that they will
arrive at the peak of freshness and in the best possible condition. Due to the highly perishable nature of
our confections, we strive to limit the amount of time spent in transit.
Due to the delicate nature of our fine chocolates we must adhere to the following shipping guidelines:
- All orders are shipped UPS Priority mail
- We cannot ship on weekends or holidays
- Delivery is available in the U.S. only, and quoted rates are for the 48 contiguous states
- Additional charges apply for shipping to multiple locations with a single order
- Shipping charges are subject to change and may be subject to sales tax in some states
- It is important to include the correct address information with your order including apartment
and suite numbers. We are not responsible for errors in shipping information that may result
in delays and additional charges. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address
will be the responsibility of the customer
- Richey’s Chocolates is closed and cannot ship on the following holidays: New Year’s Day,
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day (and
in some cases Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas)
Orders will be shipped as soon as possible. Sometimes during peak demand seasons this can become
more difficult. Please allow up to 3 days processing time.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE** Our chocolates are of the highest quality, and are sensitive to warm
temperature for this reason we do not ship during the summer months.
We highly encourage you to schedule your shipment arrival several days in advance of the shipping
cutoff dates just to be safe. We also cannot be responsible for any delays due to weather, incorrect
addresses or other carrier related delays.
|Box Size||Shipping & Handling|
|1lb and 2lb boxes||$12.95|